Happy 2015 everyone! I thought I would start the year off by sharing some of my favorite health and beauty products to help kickstart your year. The items mentioned below were some of my favorites in 2014 and they have serious staying power.
Health and Beauty Products That Will Knock Your Socks Off
1. S’well Water Bottle – This product was introduced to me super late in 2014 (my sister bought it for me for Christmas), but it’s one of those “where have you been all my life” kind of things. I always need a water bottle near by and have yet to find one that I really love. S’Well bottles have a double wall of stainless steel and keep cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12 hours”…. plus all that other goodness: non-toxic, virtually unbreakable, part of your purchase goes to one of three charitable organizations, and these are super HOT right now. Oh, and leaking? Doesn’t happen.
2. M-61 Facial Peel Pads – These are insane. I use them 3 times per week and have noticed huge improvement in my skin. These clear up just about any issue your face is having and is paraben free to boot. It does tingle a bit the first few applications, but I sort of like it….. shows that it is working, ya know? My sisters use these as well and if that isn’t enough to convince you, check out the reviews.
3. Fabletics – In 2014, this line of althetic wear completely knocked my socks off. It’s high quality, great fit, super cute, and a fraction of the price of some other top brands. It’s free to sign up and when you join VIP (also free) they will email you outfits every month with special prices. If you want something, great! If not, you just press “skip this month” and you can skip as often as you like. You have to remember to skip otherwise they will charge you a credit for one outfit, but they send you email reminders when your skipping window is ending. Check out my full review here.
4. Toesox – You may have heard of my new obsession, Barre3, and these socks are sort of essential so you’re not slipping all over the floor. The little grippers on the bottom keep your toes exactly where they need to be….. oh, and help to cover up the fact that you haven’t had a pedicure in months. My heart did a pitter pat when I saw these knee high half scrunch ones……
5. Bare Minerals Ready Touch Up Veil – I’ve always stayed away from Bare Minerals because I wasn’t crazy about the loose powder formulas. If one of my kids got a hold of that…… I don’t even want to imagine what my bathroom would look like….. But they recently came out with this Ready Touch Up Veil in a pressed powder and whoah-there airbrushed skin. Bare Minerals is always paraben, sulfate, fragrance, dye free etc…! This veil also has SPF 15 and the prices isn’t super scary either. I have been wearing “tan” for reference.
And because I’m always wondering what other people can’t live without… here are some health and beauty products that readers love!
Cerave Face Wash (I’m a fan of this too!)
Rodan and Fields Eye Cream (oh yes, another great one!)
Lancome Definicils Mascara (I’m pretty sure this is one of the highest rated mascaras out there.)
Diorshow Blackout Mascara (Suggested by a reader who always looks like a million bucks!… Trying this.)
Kiss Me Tube Mascara – (This stuff is seriously cool…no more raccoon eyes!)
Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads (I don’t use eye make up remover, but I’m pretty sure my morning mirror face would thank me if I did….)
Kieh’s Supremely Gentle Eye Make Up Remover (Well doesn’t this sound lovely??)
The Honest Company Healing Balm (This reader says it was purchased for baby, but lots of great uses for mom too!)
Suave Dry Shampoo (I don’t think I could go to the bus stop without this….)
Moroccan Oil (Remember…A little goes a long way!)
Boscia Green Tea Oil Control Mask (Ohhhhh… my t-zone needs this desperately.)
Wen Hair Cleanser (Tames crazy hair and makes it easier to straighten)
Coconut Oil (So many uses! Make up remover, moisturizer, lip balm etc…)
Shop Most of the Post Here (for all others just simply click on the links above)