Every Mom wants….
10. A laundry fairy.
9. Her kids to sleep an hour later.
8. Coffee that stays eternally hot.
7. Her 22 year old body back.
6. A car without scary things growing in the crevices.
5. A husband who doesn’t ask, “What the heck did you buy at Target?”…… (Diapers, obviously. A lot of them. Back off!)
4. A Pinterest Fairy….you know, a person who actually does all the stuff you pin. Or better yet, for Pinterest to just disappear.
3. For boxed mac and cheese and frozen chicken fingers to be healthy, organic, and socially acceptable.
2. Self-potty training children.
1. An hour. Just an hour…….to herself.
Guess what fellow mama llamas? I can’t give you numbers 10-2.
But what if I told you that I could give you number 1….that you could have an hour and 15 minutes to yourself once per week?(!!!) And your kid? He or she would be here, at Young Learners being loved, cared for, socialized, and educated while you do your thing……without guilt and without having to worry about your child.
This unique, drop-off class, taught by Kate Jannetta, former special ed teacher and mother of two, is seriously awesome – a hidden gem, if you will. Kate welcomes little ones ages 15 month through 3.5 years into her once weekly class. It is the perfect segue into preschool and includes all the elements of a traditional preschool, but for a younger learner.
Located in the Young Sports facility in Wayne, the class begins with 15 minutes of free play in the gym.
Upon heading upstairs to their classroom, the little ones have time to socialize and play with a variety of age appropriate toys.
Meanwhile, Miss Kate, pulls each child individually to complete a small craft and work on letter recognition.
The class convenes as a group for stories…
and a snack (train track pretzels based on the weekly theme).
As a former teacher myself, I couldn’t have been more impressed! And you guys, an hour and FIFTTEEN minutes to yourself…….It’s worth gold.
And because we love you, Sisters to Sons readers are getting 10% off the Young Learners class. Email Kate at: [email protected] to book your spot and just mention the blog for your discount. Winter Part 2 Session starts on 2/9 and no matter the age of your child, they can attend on either Wednesday or Thursday.Sign up now because it is expected to fill up fast! And we know you’re not just in it for the hour to yourself ;)….you know your kid will love it. This is THE definition of Win-Win.
Questions? Leave a them in the comments or email me directly. Know someone who would love this class? Share away!
*This post was sponsored by Young Learners. All opinions about the class and assumptions about what moms really want ;), are my own.