It only happens twice a year so I did a little digging (because the site is huge) and came up with a few things that I love from Shopbop’s Friends and Family Sale. If you are not familiar with Shopbop, it’s one of Amazon’s companies so if you are a prime member, the free shipping and all that good stuff applies. Shopbop houses hundreds of designers – Free People, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade, Splendid, just to name a few and for the next three days you can get 25% off with the code: INTHEFAM25. Here are a few of my favorite things to help spruce up your cold weather wardrobe game.
1. Lust // Free People Stripe Mock Poncho – Starting off with a bang because this is my absolute favorite. It’s soft and whimsical, and a pretty much a steal because it is already on sale.
2. Wardrobe Staple // Dolce Vita Boot – In love with this neutral shade. I’m having dreams of rose gold and it sort of reminds me of that color.
3. Cheeky // Living the Dream Sweatshirt – Because you are.
4. Hydrate // Swell Water Bottle – The best water bottle in the world hands down. Keeps cold or hot for ridiculous amount of hours – 24 cold/12 hot, and it’s pretty and it’s chic and makes an awesome gift. Many colors avail.
5. Bright Accent // Kate Spade Earring – For everyday, but also the perfect holiday accessory for those who like to plan ahead 😉
6. Splurge // Alice and Olivia Bias Sweater – Ugh, it’s pricey, but really pretty. And I bet it’s cozy too.
7. Essential // 7 for all Mankind Slim Illusion – Yes, I repeat, slim illusion.