Ahhh, Mother’s Day. Gotta love it. Who wouldn’t take a day of recognition and extra love and snuggles? Maybe even coffee in bed (please, for the love of disasters, hold off on the breakfast part), the sweet sentiments from the kids that come in rumpled form from being transported in backpacks, and last, but not least, a little gift from the hubs, that says “Here, you deserve this, because I don’t know how you do it…” or, something like that 😉 So whether you are a guy reading this, a mom who accidentally leaves this open on her husband’s computer screen so he happens to see it, or shopping for your own mom, I’ve rounded up a few gifts that are hard not to love.
- Splendid Sleep Set: A little luxury to lounge around in.
- Handwoven Throw: A seasonally appropriate blanket to snuggle up in. Doubles as eye candy for her couch 😉 This pick is grandmom worthy too!
- Heart of Gold Bracelet: A can’t-go-wrong gift. A classic piece stamped with the words every mom deserves to hear.
- Sugar Scrub/Body Butter Duo: A personal favorite. Bring the spa into your own shower. Pregnant mama? The body butter is my belly’s savior (and super safe/yucky-stuff-free to boot)
- Personalized Love Print: This. Yes, it might make her cry when she opens it, but it will MAKE her every other day when she sees it on the wall. (Grandmom pick too!)
- Watch: Timeless. Oh, and looks super cute with jeans and a white tee.
- Sneaks: Yeah, might seem random, but I promise this is a gift that she will love and feel totally playground chic. Trust me, it’s a thing.
- Birks: These will knock her socks off. I mean, she can wear them with socks, but however she chooses to rock these comeback queens, she will do so in comfort AND style.
- Personalized Key Chain Tassel: I never knew that key chains could make me happy until I got a cute one myself. This one is just plain old happy. Making carpool duty that much better every time.
- Initial Necklace: This would be my pick for any new mom. Snag the initial of your newborn baby and she will never want to take it off.
- WINOsaur Tee: No description needed. If this tee is too party girl for her, try this sweet one.
- Bralette: The undergarment she never knew she needed until she tried it on. Pairs great underneath number 11.
- Himalayan Sea Salt Shot Glass: Screw coffee mugs…….SHOT GLASSES! Perfect gift for the mom who needs a reminder that it’s okay to let loose (well, sort of — b/c we all know that kids don’t know the difference between Tuesday and Saturday mornings.)
Happy Mother’s Day to all!