Happy almost Memorial Day weekend! I thought I’d kick off summer with a mini “accessories report” from one of my favorite lines of jewelry. Over the years I have come to love Stella & Dot because their pieces are always fresh and on trend, yet classic and not “over the top”. I am sort of a minimalist when it comes to jewelry and am naturally drawn to small, simple accessories. But being a busy mom with little time to put effort into every outfit, I’ve started branching out and wearing more statement pieces because they can take a basic outfit up a notch (sometimes shorts and a tee just needs a knockout necklace, right?).
Stella & Dot has a great mix of both types of jewelry and my favorite part about their collection is that they have tons of pieces that can be worn several ways (like the necklace above and my favorite earrings below which can be worn SIX ways… talk about good #shoppingmath 😉
My favorite S&D Stylist, Susannah, and I have rounded up our top accessory picks for summer, AND, make sure you check out the awesome GIVEAWAY we have for you at the end! We are giving away not one, but two amazing pieces for summer! Details below, but first a few of our favorites…..
Click THIS link to enter The Motherchic Trunk Show and if you make a purchase you are automatically entered in GIVEAWAY #2 described below!
1.SUNGLASSES // Hello Sunshine!! We love all of these…which is your fave? The universally flattering classic Aviator with gold or white playing never goes out of style! The playfully chic Mirimar in black or blond with signature chevron detail and horn print interior. And meet The Parker, our classic oversized cat-eye design
2. Costa Necklace // Made with semi-precious amazonite beads mixed with cool colors and a soft turquoise tassel create this layered versatile look. Tassel clips off to be worn on the bottom, side or completely removed.
3. Lola Bracelet // It’s a WRAP!! These are flying off the shelves! $39-$59. Our favorite is the Lola! The perfect neutral arm party all in one bracelet! Neutral beads mixed with shiny silver and leather form this newest trend in wrap bracelets.
4. Getaway Bag // Have style will travel. This weekender makes packing a cinch. Expands in a zip for spontaneous shopping, the pool and the plane!! All you need for a weekend GETAWAY!
5. City Slim Clutch-Embroidered Indigo // Grab this envelope clutch to complement a breezy summer night’s sundress, or go hands-free by adding our Versatile Chain in gold! Toss in your cash, cards and lip gloss and you’re ready for a chic night out.
6. Avalon Tote // The perfect summer bag. Neutral and textured for the win.
7. Wanderer Cuff // A little bit boho! Hand-braided splash of color to amp up all your summer basics.
8. Eden Tassle Necklace // Give me all the fringe this summer. Love that you can wear this multiple ways! (get an extra 25% off this item this weekend!)
9. Pave Triangle Ear Jacket // Best $49 I’ve ever spent on a pair of earrings. These are 6 in 1! I wear the studs for every day, then add the ear jacket when I need a little something extra.
10. Sarong/Scarf // Perfect accessory for a weekend getaway. Wear it as a sarong or infinity scarf to add some color to a basic white top. And those pom-pom fringed ends?….. My favorite part.
Giveaway 1 – Guessing Game Giveaway!
Prize: City Slim Clutch-Embroidered Indigo (pictured below) $59
Here’s how to enter:
- Head over to your choice of Instagram or Facebook (or both) and guess whether you think my baby is a BOY or GIRL and the date he/she will be born. (Facts to consider: I have 3 boys, I am due June 6th, and am typically late….that could mean everything or nothing but just laying it out there!)
- Leave a second comment tagging 2 friends!
*winner will be based on whoever guesses correctly. If there is a tie, we will draw from those entries at random.
Giveaway 2 – Summer Getaway Giveaway!
Here’s how to enter:
- Anyone who makes a purchase through this link of at least $50 will be automatically entered to win your choice of sunglasses or the ever popular, Getaway Bag.
Happy shopping and good luck!!
A huge thank you to Stella & Dot stylist, Susannah, for hosting this giveaway and for sponsoring this post. Thank you, everyone, for supporting the businesses that believe in this blog!