Why is it always so hard to figure out what to buy your in-laws for the holidays? Striking a balance between being thoughtful yet practical and genuinely wanting them to like it, is sort of a lot of pressure. We decided to keep this simple. In reality, you could give them a framed photo of your kids and they would be happy. But here are a few additional ideas they are sure to love and probably wouldn’t buy for themselves…. and will thoroughly enjoy.
1. Stem-less Wine Glass // Because you know…grandkids.
2. Faux Fur Throw // The most luxurious throw under $50.
3. Statement Bag //This lovely lady just happens to be a clutch and a tote.
4. Moroccan Oil // A beauty must have for all hair types.
5. Kindle // Fill with some of your favorite reads. On our list: Wonder by RJ Palacio and The Professional by W.C. Heinz.
6. Monogrammed Glass // A bit of distinction on a classic glass.
7. Quarter Zip Pullover // No brainer.
8. Fitbit // Something to keep retirement a little more interesting.
9. Log Holder // For those chilly winter nights.
Shop them All and More….
(click the right arrow for more!)