Just when you thought dress week was over… enter the most VERSATILE on yet!e Everyone needs a casual spring dress in their wardrobe because let’s face it – shorts can be SO not fun. A simple shirt dress really does it all. This classic (and forgiving) style is the perfect silhouette for the must have print of the season…..gingham!! Whether you are headed to the park or off to a barbeque this dress covers each occasion with a simple shoe swap. The perfect mix of casual and cool yet classic! One way to wear this dress is to knot the front (or leave it loose for more length) and grab your favorite pair of booties or sandals.
Wear it open, wear it closed, knot it, belt it! We have actually styled SIX additional outfits with just this one dress… Let’s count the ways!
- Wear it belted with espadrilles and a clutch.
- Wear it open as a vest with a tank, necklace, jeans and sandals.
- Wear it alone with heels, bag and sunnies.
- Wear it with a cardigan and wedges.
- Wear it as a tunic over jeans with gold sandals.
- Wear it as a cover up with your favorite suit and denim shorts!
Have I sold you yet? I think I sold myself on getting it in the the other color! But honestly I love that this dress is casual enough to wear to the park on a hot summer day, but also dressy enough for a night out with the girls.
More of my favorite easy spring dresses…