Party planning or just feeding a crowd can be a daunting task. So after you get your menu planned (more on this to come) be sure to follow these simple tips to be the hostess with the mostest.
Tips for Feeding a Crowd:
- Make as much of the food as you can ahead of time (check out this easy crowd pleasing make ahead recipe)
- Don’t pick food that takes a lot of last minute cooking, you want time to be with your guests!
- Get plates, napkins, utensils out of the cabinet and have all serving pieces accessible for when dinner is ready to be served.
- If a guest asks if they can help, take them up on it! Pour them a glass of wine and delegate – half the fun is doing things together!
- Make sure dishwasher is empty. Done and done!
If a recipe takes more brain power than 3rd grade math homework (#thestruggleisreal), I’m not making it. Here are a few of my simple and easy favorites recipes.