At this point we all know that guac is extra (cue every meme in the world), so why not make your OWN guacamole that’s extra in a different kind of way?! This recipe is packed with flavor & a little spice, so adjust to your liking!
- 1 large ripe avocado (or 2 small avocados), lightly smashed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 Roma tomato, diced (deseeded)
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2 serrano chile peppers, finely chopped (you can use a jalapeno if you prefer a little less heat!)
- Handful of cilantro, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- A sprinkle of cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
Mix ingredients in a bowl, taste test, and serve!
Need some attire to party like a guac star with your new dish? Shop some favorites here…