Instagram

Mother Minute

Must Have Hair Fall/Winter Accessories

November 15, 2018

mother minute

Is it me or are hair accessories just getting cooler and cooler? I wear my hair down 99% of the time and the other 1% is when it’s in a messy top knot for the few minutes I can escape to yoga or go for a run. But these hair accessories have me thinking differently. Bows are now jeweled, scrunchies are offered in velvet, and don’t get my started on these super cool hair pins! Ladies, it is time to give your ponytail a major upgrade. Check out our favorite hair accessories!!

the motherchic hair accessories

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

    don’t miss a post


    powered by chloédigital