Oh the annual office holiday party… You know the one where everyone let’s a little loose and then spends the rest of the year making up for it. A few tips to surviving your office party this year…
- Open bar is never a good idea.
- Either is karaoke (because lip syncing Mariah Carey doesn’t count as singing).
- Don’t ask your boss for a raise (especially after your karaoke performance).
- The photocopier is for files. Only.
- If it’s not office appropriate, it’s not office party appropriate.
In all seriousness, the what to wear to the office party may be the biggest conundrum we often hear from readers. You want to show your festive side, but also don’t want to bring a change of clothes to the office. Luckily we have you covered 😉 When searching for the perfect office holiday party look, look no further than the amazing selection Macy’s has to offer. They have the best brands show off your office chic look including a whole a section on their site dedicated to wear to work. Now is the time to buy because Macy’s is having their Black Friday Preview Sale so you can get up to 20% off using code SCORE.
So now we offer a few tips for dressing for your holiday office party…
- A jumpsuit is always a good idea. The one I’m wearing below is only $50 right now!
- A little bling goes a long way – solids and shine are the perfect combo.
- Comfort is key, because there will be dancing. Well, maybe.
Shop my “office party chic” favorites from the Macy’s Black Friday Preview Sale here…
Thank you to Macy’s and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.