Now that quarantine life has us begging for quick meals during the WFH week, we always want to make or grab whatever is the quickest. With the veggies she had in her fridge, Christine whipped up an easy (and healthy!) lunch that’s ready within just a few minutes. You can use whatever kind of veggies or other ingredients you have lying around, it’s that versatile! Here is what she put in her wrap.
- Hummus. Whatever kind and flavor you like! This is from a local Greek restaurant, but I also love Hope hummus (their Cilantro Jalapeno flavor is my favorite!).
- Tortilla. I like to use these carb balance tortillas or a gluten-free option. You could also do a plant-based tortilla!
- Red Peppers
- Mixed Greens. Romaine or arugula would also be delicious!
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano. A little spice is key to making your veggies and salads come alive! You only need a little of each 🧂
- Tessemae’s Green Goddess Dressing. I only add a very tiny drizzle of this for just a touch extra flavor. You could also do a yummy yogurt-based dressing or make your own. Or leave it out altogether!