Thank you to Liberty and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
Here are the facts you need to know:
- Full size, cult favorite beauty products.
- Makes the MOST amazing gift for beauty lovers, and personally I think it’s a great group gift for a teacher.
- Sells. Out. Fast!
Ok so now that we have those details out of the way, let’s take a closer look at the highly anticipated, highly coveted Beauty Advent Calendar by Liberty. You may recognize this brand from their signature floral fabrics and collaborations with brands like J.Crew and Anthropogie. What you may not know, however, is that this London-based department store has the most coveted beauty advent calendar on the market.
Shop the Beauty Advent Calendar HERE before it sells out!
This year, they focused on sustainably with eco-friendly packaging that is recyclable. Although, I must say, the box is so beautiful I’m sure to find another use for it. The products inside are so good it will be hard to not tear into all of them at once. Should I drop a few names for you? Nars, Herbivore, Sisley, Aveda, Mario Badesco, Malin Goetz, Le Labo… just to name a few.
The Beauty Advent Calendar retails for $275 and includes over $1,000 worth of high-end beauty products. As I mentioned before, I think this would be the ultimate group gift for teachers this year (and yes, they also have a box for men!). I don’t think I need to go into detail about why teachers are so deserving of a little pampering always (and especially this year). The beauty advent would be the perfect way to remind them they are loved and appreciated each and every day of the month.
Other ways to use the Beauty Advent Calendar…
- Party favors at a holiday party (each guest can pull a gift from the drawers)
- Holiday game – one guest picks a product from the drawer, the next guest can either steal that one, or pick another.
- Trivia game – winners of each round can pick a “prize” from the drawer.
- Treat yourself. No explanation needed.
Oh, and one more thing. The Beauty Advent Calendar is THE fastest selling item in Liberty’s 145 year history. With free shipping and returns, don’t wait!