Thank you to Nordstrom and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
Sometimes the unexpected things in life are just what we need to ignite the change we’ve been missing. Deep thoughts, by the Motherchic. No, but for real, even as a fashion blogger, I get in fashion ruts and crave a new style, updated style. I tend to wear what I love day after day… skinny jeans, slouchy sweater, cool sneakers, rinse, repeat. The beauty of Trunk Club is that someone can take your style into consideration and choose things to try that you wouldn’t have necessarily picked for yourself. The results may be the wardrobe update you have been missing. Change your look, change your life. Wow, I’m really on a role today.
What is Trunk Club?
- Nordstrom Trunk Club is a “try before you buy” personal styling service that delivers curated, full looks directly to your door. Stylists work to find clothes that are best for your specific body types and style after you fill out a short quiz to help them learn about YOU!
- You can schedule Trunks at a cadence that works for you – monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or as needed. Trunk Club is not a subscription service and the best part is (unless you like surprises) you can preview your Trunk before it ships and ask for new items if you don’t like something.
- A $25 styling fee will be credited toward whatever you choose to keep, and you can return the rest with our free shipping service. Trunk Club is a Nordstrom company, so if you are a Nordstrom cardholder, the $25 home try-on fee will be waived. If you use your Nordstrom card, you can earn points on all Trunk Club purchases.
Let’s take a look at what I got in my most recent Trunk….
Un-boxing the Trunk
The Trunk Club Try On
A statement bootie….
A Not-So-Basic Sweater (more by this brand here)
A Feminine Blouse…
Eye Catching Accessories…. (earrings linked here)
Basically what I am trying to say is that it’s like getting your own personal stylist in a box.
It had to be done…..
Who Is Trunk Club for?
- Anyone who wants to update their wardrobe.
- Anyone who is short on time and wants to take the guess-work out of shopping.
- Anyone who loves Nordstrom and wants to try a smarter way of shopping.
Also worth noting, shipping and returns are always free and they have inclusive sizing – Women: 00-28W, (XXS-4X), Petite, Plus, Maternity and Men: XS-4XL, Waists 28-58” and Inseams 28-36”.
Sign up for your first Trunk HERE!
And now the fun part? What do you think I should keep?!