I know you know the feeling of looking at your closet of clothes and feeling like you just don’t know what to wear. Getting dressed has taken on a whole new meaning for me lately – mostly because I am ready to be seen in something other than sweatpants! Sometimes it’s just about putting together the unexpected that can make your clothes feel like new again. But also a new top always comes in handy 😉 There is something so refreshing about a monochromatic look. Not only does it elongate your shape, but it makes getting dressed a whole lot easier. Oh and there is also that super chic factor! There are a few colors to stick with to achieve the perfect monochromatic look. Shades of white, black, grey, blue and green are the best. I would steer clear of yellow, red and orange. Let’s dig into my summer neutral monochromatic look.
Summer Monochromatic Look
Using shades of white and ivory, I paired this off the shoulder top with a pair of high waisted distressed white jeans. To achieve the complete look I rounded up my favorite undergarments to accompany the outfit.
- Add this Wacoal Strapless (a reader favorite) to your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist
- Hoping this new Lively Strapless restocks soon!
- This Spanx Strapless has smart grip technology to keep it from slipping!
- While these are the best “no show” thongs, I prefer (and almost always wear) these Hanky Panky underwear.
- These shaping shorts are perfect under dresses and skirts.
Shop the Look Below
Shop More Neutrals
And a few neutral accessories to go with it: