Whoa where did this week go! I feel like I haven’t had time to sit down and take a breath. We were also super busy this week posting lots and lots of posts! Now where to start…
- Monday started off strong with a capsule wardrobe geared towards are favorite people: teachers!!
- We were thrilled to find out that joggers are now acceptable in the workplace.
- The readers spoke and we listened: Sketchers with memory foam are a favorite among educators.
- Things got romantic on Tuesday with a few fun looks for Valentine’s Day – We are absolutely smitten for pink pops but if you are looking for something a little different add this sweater to your cart.
- Just added these fun heels to our shopping cart for a festive take on date night.
- Looking for a little extra bling: Use code LINDSEY15 for a discount on your purchase at Baublebar (some exclusions apply)
- Wednesday we turned to the small screen to inspire our latest looks. Or maybe we were just in the mood for a croissant! We are full on feeling the Emily in Paris fashions and had to put them to the test.
- Are you more of a Cami or Sylvie?
My dreams came true and I finally got a Mommy & Me photoshoot!! Who knew my “almost teenager” would finally agree to matching outfits.
Shop our outfits HERE
Let’s see what the time items of the week were….
Staples on constant rotation….
Most loved from Amazon…..
Shop these items here:
On My Radar
Feel Good Links
How to listen better (to your kids)
Drooling over this recipe (hint: it includes Everything But the Bagel Seasoning)
For a good laugh (can’t just be a conversation in my house)