There was an overwhelming request for our next packing guide. It honestly seems like most, if not all of you are heading to Nashville this spring! While I have never been, It is on my list of places I have to see. When I think of Nashville, FUN is the first word that comes to mind. From the food, the tours and the music there are so many cool things to do and so many cute things to wear. While I tend to be an over-packer I have put together a curated list of cute pieces that can be mixed and match to have you looking and feeling good. Here are a few things I recommend for your Nashville getaway…
The Drop Ruffled-Shoulder Smocked Midi Dress
A must have item for a trip to Nashville is a great dress. I love a dress that works for a night out on the town or can be dressed down with cool kicks for sightseeing. This midi dress is lightweight and super comfortable. The perfect piece to have on hand!
Nashville Packing List
- 2 Layering Pieces
- 2 Dresses
- 2 Pants
- Wide Leg Jeans // A great pair of jeans are a must. I am loving the wide leg trend to pair with slimmer tops. If the weather is on the warmer side a wide leg jean won’t feel so constricting.
- Wile Leg Linen Pants // These pants are effortless. Lightweight and so on trend. Perfect to pair with tees or tanks for sightseeing. Dress them up at night with smocked or cropped tops and sandals.
- One 2 Piece Set // Sets are a big trend and they also work double time! Wear the set as is, but then break it up and pair the skirt with tees and the top with denim. So many chic looks!
- 2 Basic Tees // Packing a few basic tees is a no brainer. They can literally go with anything! These are a favorite of mine.
- 2 Shorts
- 2 Fun Tops
- Dressy Sandals // A sandal with a heel instantly dresses up a look. Pair with dresses, skirts and even your jeans to elevate your look. A neutral pair will go with everything!
- Sneakers // Nashville offers so many sights to see. For comfort and style, a fashion sneaker should always be on your packing list.
- Flat Slide Sandals // Personally, I think this style of sandal can be dressed up or down. Classic and chic and works with all the looks!
- Hat // You might be considering a cowboy hat but if you can resist the urge this a straw fedora hat is the next best choice! And it’s packable!
- Sunglasses // Never leave home without them!
- Belt Bag // Hands free? Yes please! A belt bag that can also work as a small shoulder and sling bag is a great option.
- Pajamas // Have a cute pair of pj’s makes the vacay feel more like vacay! Plus, no embarrassing moments if you are caught in a cute pair.
Here are a few ways to mix and match this packing list for endless outfitting ideas!